Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got 99 problems and they all bitches

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Dating Websites - Certified nymphomaniac

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adelaide

Canada free dating - I am very submissive My name is Shaniya STARLING Free Dating Websites  - Certified nymphomaniac Sydney1 Free Dating Websites  - Certified nymphomaniac Sydney2 Free Dating Websites  - Certified nymphomaniac Sydney3 Free Dating Websites  - Certified nymphomaniac Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Lismore online dating singles in Toowoomba free online dating Bendigo free online dating Darwin dating Central Coast dating i am looking for a guy who is honest and caring...someone who won't cheat on me or lie to me ....it has happened before and i don't want it to happen again. i like going out with my guy, but i also like just sitting at home and curling up on the couch and watching a movie and cooking for him. I like getting smacked on the ass hard and called Eeyore. You can tie me up, fuck me in the ass hard, and beat me like a Thai prostitute, but at the end of the night I like to be cuddled like a real woman. If this sounds interesting then I'm your girl! i like doing drugs, and drinking. i want to find a quick lay and thats it. i like talking about myself and having you listen. i like swimming, running, art, music. did i say drinking? yeah. and being f'ed up. and f'ed. Hi there here I am.....I am here to try this out to see if I can meet someone that compliments me and I him. I am hard-working, goal oriented, good sense of humor, love to have fun. I know that I am ready to to be with someone who is ready for a mature relationship. If thatss you lets get started send me message and lets go from there........ This is all vbery new to me but I thought I would give it a try and see if it is possible to find someone great..sweet...and loves to make love...the right way. Do you know how that is? In 3 words will do,or more if you would like. I cann't wait to hear the answers!! I WILL listen!! Im looking for NSA friend with benefitsa, 3-4 days a week in the evening times during the week, any time on the weekends. I am A Femlae, only interested in MEN of any race is not a issue with me. Write me and I will do u back.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum